Image Map

Monday, February 3, 2014

The Month by iPhone: January 2014

I still don't understand how January can already be over. This year is already flying by! It was a really cold month here in Wisconsin!


One of my favorite snacks is a sliced apple with Greek yogurt and granola!


I've been writing in the Happiness Project journal for almost a year now, but I just started reading the book! I haven't gotten very far yet though.


I love this boomerang drawer liner!


Magic Music


Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Pat on the Black - read more about my experience here!


There were some water drops on my moonroof when I pulled out of the garage one morning, and by the time I parked at my destination five minutes later, I could hear it cracking as it froze!


pretty pink flowers in a mason jar on an orange boomerang counter


a rare picture from me inside our church. there are some beautiful stained glass windows on either side, which someday I will have to sneak a picture of.


Razorcake always has cool covers!


As of January 25th, I have been driving Luna for three years!!


I just really love ice-frosted windows.


a rare selfie, because I was wearing a hat (which also rarely happens!) {ps I hate the word selfie}


 I thought it was pretty funny that my outfit matched the diner at work!


I am totally going back to Target to buy this after Valentine's Day, when it will be on clearance! It's red velvet!


best bookmark.
 
Some January Posts:
January NatureBox
2014 :: Week 1
2014 :: Week 2
2014 :: Week 3
2014 :: Week 4
One Night at the CopperLeaf
Door County Drive

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I love the ice on the window picture!
    -ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...