Image Map

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

10/52 2014

This week began with the end of my vacation, and then it turned into a crazy weekend and upcoming week at work! Here's to hoping I make it out alive next Sunday evening! (:


Wednesday 5 March // day sixty-four :: I think that Spoonbridge with the Basilica of St. Mary in the background pretty much sums up my day.


Thursday 6 March // day sixty-five :: I miss this view from the 21st floor.


Friday 7 March // day sixty-six :: IKEA presents for the motel.


Saturday 8 March // day sixty-seven :: smoothie making. spinach and strawberries.


Sunday 9 March // day sixty-eight :: my copy of Sally's Baking Addiction came in the mail while I was gone! the book about Betty Crocker is from the Mill City Museum, and I think my IKEA sheepskin rug is going to become a great photo backdrop.


Monday 10 March // day sixty-nine :: it only took me three and a half years to frame this Delaney Davidson poster. I need to find a better mat though.


Tuesday 11 March // day seventy :: lunch on a pretty plate.

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. MMMMM spinach and strawberries!
    -ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...