Image Map

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

11/52 2014

I'm publishing this a little bit early because I don't currently have internet at home, and I want to make sure that I get this post up! This week sure has been interesting and busy!


Wednesday 12 March // day seventy-one :: some favorite photos and a seashell


Thursday 13 March // day seventy-two :: I made some muffins and used my vintage green Pyrex bowl for the first time. I added some chia seeds this time, and I must admit that I don't feel too terrible about eating this batter, because there aren't any raw eggs in it.


Friday 14 March // day seventy-two :: sometimes things in boxes are fun. sometimes they're not.


Saturday 15 March // day seventy-four :: someone likes to drink from the bathroom sink


Sunday 16 March // day seventy-five :: fun mail from miss Geri X arrived the day before. I love her handwriting!


Monday 17 March // day seventy-six :: another desk shot. trying out a new mascara and reading an interesting book.


Tuesday 18 March // day seventy-seven :: my preschool Sunday school nametag. how cute.

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. My cats love to drink from the sink AND toilet.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...