Image Map

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

12/52 2014

Hmm. I don't even know what to say about this week. It's been weird, but things are falling into place, and while I have no idea what the future is going to bring, I'll take it with stride and figure things out as I go.

It's still winter here, even though the calendar says spring...


Wednesday 19 March // day seventy-eight :: did you know that there is a Harley-Davidson motorcycle tire toy for dogs? one of my dad's friends gave this to him for his birthday a few years ago. Harley was always a part of my life growing up, as funny as that seems. I haven't been on a motorcycle in years, and I bet my helmet doesn't fit me anymore. anyway. we used to roll this for Max and he would love it!


Thursday 20 March // day seventy-nine :: mystery footprints in the snow.


Friday 21 March // day eighty :: a little relaxation time between shifts and a meeting.


Saturday 22 March // day eighty-one :: wearing some Geri X, with a green tank top, of course. I love that my hair has been looking redder lately.


Sunday 23 March // day eighty-two :: sometimes I mess around in manual, and I am working on figuring settings out on my camera! I was happy to catch the puffy clouds, since I usually see them upstairs, and by the time I get outside with my camera, they're gone.


Monday 24 March // day eighty-three :: sunset at the boat launch.


Tuesday 25 March // day eighty-four :: planning a lesson for Sunday. I was just wondering how off my camera settings would be since they were still set for some shots I did outside at seven o'clock the night before. turns out they worked for this shot too!

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything works out!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...