Image Map

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

13/52 2014

this week was pretty good, but it was also a little bit of a bumpy ride. life is crazy sometimes, and we just have to ride the wave.

{I feel like this is a blog about my life, yet I don't really talk about my life, which is kind of strange.}


Wednesday 26 March // day eighty-five :: shoes. my pink ones are pretty beat up, so I don't wear those very often anymore. I have a blue pair as well, but I'm waiting until the weather gets nicer before I wear them for the first time!


Thursday 27 March // day eighty-six :: I didn't put Luna in the garage last night because I didn't feel like going back outside in the cold. apparently, we got a few inches of (heavy, wet) snow overnight. I was not too happy about that. At least my dad came by and plowed the driveway, and about half of the snow fell off right before I started to clean the car off so I could leave.

 
Friday 28 March // day eighty-seven :: I got to see one of my favorite musicians, Miss Geri X, in concert! it's still so weird to me to see her playing a different guitar, since I am used to seeing her with her black Babicz. it was a really fun night!


Saturday 29 March // day eighty-eight :: there's a phone in the phone booth again! it doesn't work, but it sure looks cool. and the 333 makes me so happy. we love you, Billy!


Sunday 30 March // day eighty-nine :: refrigerator. colored picture from one of my littles!

 
Monday 31 March // day ninety :: I was going through some stuff and I found some small things with big memories.
-nametag from my first job. I worked there for two and a half years with some really great people.
-writsband from my first concert: the Beach Boys at EAA Airventure in Oshkosh (2006)
-tiny harmonica from pat mAcdonald
-Livestrong bracelet that I wore until it literally broke
-royalty pin that came with my tiara for senior year homecoming
-editor bracelet from senior year yearbook. I wore that bracelet from the first day I got it that year through graduation.
-little seashell dude from one of the girls I used to do summer camp with


Tuesday 1 April // day ninety-one :: keys! the keymote is my favorite thing, and I wish that the door to my house had a remote. haha.

xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. This is probably completely off subject, but I was walking through OTR in downtown Cincinnati and a woman asked could she call the front desk of her swank apartment building. Her key was deactivated (they have keys like hotel rooms. Crazy.) and the key fob wouldn't unlock the door form the garage (like the one for your car!) The front desk wasn't due in till 10 and she was in her pajamas with her dog so of course I helped her but it got me laughing later. I think I'll keep my regular keys. They don't die or deactivate!
    -ash
    wwww.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing way to organize your shoes! I need a shoe shelf now. I don't know what I would do with all of that snow. I just...can't. Nope. Can't do it. You're making me want to go to a concert! I haven't been to one in way too long!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...