Image Map

Friday, August 15, 2014

Twenty While Twenty {revisited}

1. get my own place. May 1, 2014. {see some pictures here}

2. take a solo trip. Minneapolis in March! {pictures here}


3. get another tattoo. {sorry, Mom} May 29, 2014.
 
please note the sign to the right of my head - yes, it hurts. I would also like to point out that that is a freckle to the left of the raven, not blood.


4. graduate college with my associate's degree in Hotel/Restaurant Management. 20 December 2013 {read about it here}


5. try a new recipe to bring to Thanksgiving and/or Christmas. Oreo White Chocolate Pudding Peppermint Cookies for Christmas


6. create a Facebook fan page for my photography. 19 September 2013

7. rename my blog & get a fresh design to go with it. never happened, because I still don't know where I want to go with it.

8. read twenty books. see the list here.

9. blog at least twice a week. yes!! and there were times that I blogged more than that, especially September, when I participated in Blogtember.

10. buy a real leather belt. no more bad quality Target belts for daily wear. 31 December 2013

11. bake a cake. {I've never baked a cake before, only cupcakes.} 4 August 2014

12. send out one piece of real mail {package, letter, postcard, etc.} each month.
August - lots of thank you cards & Nicole's Cara Box
September - birthday card
October - Sonya's Cara Box
November - thank you note & postcards
December - Christmas card
January - thank you notes & a birthday card
February - Valentine's cards (:
March - some postcards from Minneapolis
April - a postcard from Door County to a friend in California
May - some notes to family
June - a congratulations card to Abi for passing her driver's test {which you can see here}
July - note to my sister, note to my pen pal, Leah
August - nothing yet, but it will happen

13. learn how to be more frugal. {and blog about my adventures along the way} the only part I blogged about was a January spending freeze, but I've actually tried to be better about not wasting my money. I don't go to Target nearly as often, and I'm waiting for some of that college stuff to go on clearance before I buy it. I also have been using more coupons and buying things when they are on sale! (:

14. take better care of myself. {eat healthier, do yoga, etc.} I've been eating better {less junk, more fruits and vegetables}, and I've been doing my own version of yoga, if you could call it that. I teach a few tumbling classes at the Y, so I do stretches and run around with them, and I am planning to get back in the pool and start swimming again when school starts up again.

15. go to the spa to get a pedicure, massage, and/or facial. never happened, even though I have two gift certificates, BUT I scheduled an appointment before my birthday, and I went on Wednesday for a manicure and pedicure.

16. learn how to apply makeup - maybe someone at Sephora would teach me? never happened. oh well.

17. start writing a book. while I decided to go a different direction with this, I did start working on it. {but I haven't worked on it much, and it's been a while. oops.}

18. learn how to play one song on the guitar. hahaha never happened, and I knew in the back of my head that it wouldn't.

19. drive up north at least four times. I lost count of the number of times that I actually went, but here are some times that I did a whole post of pictures.
Labor Day photos here
fall photos here
winter photos here
Memorial Day photos here
July photos here

20. plan a fabulous party for my twenty-first! (: kind of, sort of. Ruby is the best and we're making it happen, even if it isn't what I was initially thinking. {it's going to be a lot better.}

I passed with an 80% (:

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...