Image Map

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

fifty questions

the other day, I was scrolling through my posts on tumblr, and I found this survey. I thought that this would be a fun "getting to know you" thing to do over here (:


    1. What's your favorite candle scent?

I love vanillas, apple scents, and dessert scents! (:
    2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?

Kelly Osbourne!
    3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?

Jack Osbourne!

    4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?

oh God, who really knows. I tend to go back and forth on whether or not I want to be married.

    5. Do you know a hoarder?

I like to keep things. does that mean I'm a hoarder?

    6. Can you do a split?

hahaha no.

    7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?

7 or 8, I think.

    8. How many oceans have you swam in?

I've swam in the Atlantic Ocean, but I've also been in the Pacific Ocean.

    9. How many countries have you been to?

just the U.S. and Canada.
    10. Is anyone in your family in the army?

my grandpa was in the Navy, one of my uncles was in the National Guard (I think it was that branch), and my ex-brother-in-law was in the Coast Guard.

    11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?

hmmm....I don't know!

    12. What would you name your son if you had one?

Thomas Edward

    13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?

probably a C

    14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?

Sabrina the Teenage Witch

    15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?

a piece of pizza? was that when I was eight?

    16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?

I read most of the HP series. I think I got halfway through book five.

    17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?

an American accent, because if I had a British accent, I wouldn't be able to hear it.

    18. Did your mother go to college?

she did not finish college.

    19. Are your grandparents still married?

not to the people they were originally married to, but three of the four are married to the people they have been married to all my life (that includes the deceased and this sounds a lot more confusing than I meant).

    20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?

no

    21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?

yes

    22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?

Bay Beach in Green Bay

    23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?

French, and I'm working on it

    24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?

grey

    25. Is your father bald?

not quite

    26. Do you know triplets?

no

    27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?

Titanic

    28. Have you ever had Indian food?

no

    29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?

I don't really go out to eat that often, so I don't exactly have a favorite.

    30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?

yes

    31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?

Sam's Club

    32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?

see number twelve

    33. If you have a nickname, what is it?

T

    34. Who's your favorite person in the world?

I know so many wonderful musicians, and they are my favorite people.

    35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?

suburbs

    36. Can you whistle?

yes

    37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?

no

    38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?

yes

    39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?

no

    40. What medical conditions do you have?

nothing clinical

    41. How many times have you been to the hospital?

I've never spent the night in a hospital.

    42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?

yes

    43. Where do you buy your jeans?

American Eagle

    44. What's the last compliment you got?

"you're wonderful"

    45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?

sometimes

    46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?

I like chai tea lattes (:

    47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?

nineteen

    48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?

Catholicism

    49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?

I have no idea!

    50. Why do you have a blog?

 to keep the words with the pictures and the memories.

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. So if you whistle can you snap your fingers? lol.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...