Image Map

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Month by iPhone :: October 2014

Please be prepared for a lot of pictures (:


I went and took some pictures outside of an abandoned house! {more pictures here}


I read Liane Moriarty's Big Little Lies


my manager accommodated this special request for some daughters wanting to help their parents celebrate their anniversary. so sweet!


visiting Max.


I still want one of these desks.


the unicorn said so.


I just love these bright colors!


I just really love French bulldogs and Boston terriers and any little dog with a wrinkly nose! (:


I used to bike over the bridge to go to my aunt's house when I was younger, and I don't remember the sidewalk being this wide. it seemed so narrow at the time. on this day, I walked nearly six miles because I didn't feel like driving over there when I had a lot of time to do whatever.


I got back in the pool for the first time in over five years! I don't remember swimming being so difficult, but I guess I was just used to it at the time. I still ended up swimming a mile.


books for my class (: all four are by Hervé Tullet: Help! We Need a Title, Press Here, Mix It Up!, Blue & Square


is it Halloween yet?


 I participated in Fat Mum Slim's photo a day, so this was "j is for" journal!


...and "k is for" a Kerr Mason jar full of Chimes ginger chews! (:


Luna Lovebug


adventure awaits.


Lake Michigan


moonroof view.


I think I'm going to add a little color to this print before I hang it. I still don't know where to put it though! {print from here}


Portage Park in autumn


pretty roses.


new favorite shirt, if only it wasn't too big.


bring your sculls to work day (;


twinning.


loving Charles' mug.


scared squirrel friend.


a little reading before work. {Women in Clothes}

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had an enjoyable month and got in some exercise to boot.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...