Image Map

Thursday, April 2, 2015

13/52 2015

how is another week already over?! the days are just flying by. I didn't really have time to go out and drive around taking pictures this week, but it's just as well as the sky wasn't as pretty and everything still looks really dead. I can't wait for spring to SPRING!


Thursday 26 March // day eighty-five :: another picture of carrots, because carrots and dried cherries are two of my favorite snacks.


Friday 27 March // day eighty-six :: some mornings the sky looks pretty cool. we're still waiting for the green around here.


Saturday 28 March // day eighty-seven :: trying to decide what to bring to Easter for dessert... I thought it was funny that they have a recipe for a fruit and cheese tray!


Sunday 29 March // day eighty-eight :: two pictures in a row of the same thing because I like how the cookbook looks sitting next to my KitchenAid!


Monday 30 March // day eighty-nine :: I've been using my NutriBullet again lately! (: {raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, kiwi, spinach, and Yoplait's strawberry yogurt & juice}


Tuesday 31 March // day ninety :: I was trying to get a photo of my (week-old) new haircut, and this is what I ended up with. I do really like how my skin and hair colors look in this picture.


Wednesday 1 April // day ninety-one :: I found this pad of post-its while going through some things to get rid of the day before.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...