Image Map

Thursday, July 30, 2015

30/52 2015

life never slows down, does it? time is so weird. there are times when it just seems to drag on and on, but then you look back and see how fast it really flew by. I don't get it, and I probably never will.


Thursday 23 July // day two hundred fourteen :: Anna now lives in this purse.


Friday 24 July // day two hundred fifteen :: a peek into my closet.


Saturday 25 July // day two hundred sixteen :: bluejays are really loud.


Sunday 26 July // day two hundred seventeen :: a dresser that needs to be dusted.


Monday 27 July // day two hundred eighteen :: I was going to go take pictures, but then it was too hot. though I did walk two and a half miles in the morning when it was about 82, and that wasn't the best idea.


Tuesday 28 July // day two hundred nineteen :: yesterday's library haul: 21 books.


Wednesday 29 July // day two hundred twenty :: I didn't have much to do, so I ended up driving around for a while listening to music. I stopped at the boat launch and just enjoyed the sunshine and the waves for about an hour. it was really really windy!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...