Image Map

Friday, July 17, 2015

around the web 17.7.2015


this penguin being scared of the water is just the cutest!

I never really got to watch a lot of the Office, but this is perfect.

Nick Offerman's Pizza Farm! (the girl at the end would totally be me)

after two weeks on vacation, Late Night with Seth Meyers had some news to catch up on, and they did it to the tune of We Didn't Start the Fire!

ModCloth picks of the week

these coasters are gorgeous. I love fun socks and skulls, so these red socks and black socks are great! do I have a tulle skirt problem? yes, I want them all, and right now this black one caught my eye. I'm pretty sure I've shared this peacock feather scarf before, but I just really love it! I also love accordion skirts, and I would love to own this navy one.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...