Image Map

Monday, November 16, 2015

NatureBox :: November 2015


Apparently I had a bit of a sweet tooth when I was picking out my snacks for this month!


Blueberry Greek Yogurt Pretzels :: I had these for the first time in December, and I don't think that I am impressed with them as I was then. they're still good, but they don't seem as good as I remember them. I don't really care for chocolate covered pretzels (unless they're done right), but yogurt covered pretzels are a yes, and the blueberry flavor on these makes them special.

Next time you hit the trails with your friends, be sure to bring along this berry delicious treat! With no artificial ingredients, it has the slight tang from Greek yogurt and all the tasty sweetness of blueberries. Look for this snack in classic Greek yogurt as well as Strawberry!


Whole Wheat Chocolate Animal Cookies :: I had the vanilla ones last month, and these are just as good, but with a chocolate flavor, which makes them even better. I love the little farm animal shapes too. (: (I usually try to show a serving size for the pictures, but I got a little out of hand with this one because they are too cute.)

We started with a classic animal cookie and gave it an updated spin with premium ingredients including whole-wheat flour, cocoa powder and unsweetened chocolate. These perfectly chocolaty, perfectly crunchy Animal Cookies deliver the right amount of sweetness with a healthy dose of nostalgia.


Lemon Tea Biscuits :: I first had these back in May 2014, and they are just as cute, sweet, and delicious as I remember. they're so cute and little! these mini cookies have the perfect lemon tang cut with the buttery taste of shortbread.

It's 4:00pm and you're ready for afternoon tea. Or maybe it's only 10:00am and it's time for that pre-lunch pick-me-up. In either scenario, help yourself to these lightly lemony treats. They're decadent but they're bite-sized, so it's easy to portion them into snack-sized servings. Simply add them to your favorite scalloped saucer and serve them with a steaming cup of freshly-brewed green tea.


Cinnamon Yogurt Mini Grahams :: oh my gosh! I love these so much! the frosting that they are coated in reminds me of eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch when I was little!

Satisfy your sweet tooth with our Cinnamon Yogurt Mini Grahams. We started with classic graham crackers (in an irresistible mini size) and covered them with rich, creamy, slightly tangy yogurt coating. For a sweetly spiced finish, we sprinkled them with a dash of cinnamon.


Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel Pops :: I can't say that I was too impressed with these... I guess I'm not a big fan of the dark chocolate that they use because it seems so bitter.

The classic taste of the holidays comes together in our Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel Pops. First we take small batches of bite-sized pretzels and coat them in rich dark chocolate. Before we add the peppermint, we let these little guys rest so they stay crisp and crunchy. A little bit sweet, a little bit salty, completely delicious.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...