Image Map

Sunday, January 31, 2016

around the web :: January 2016

I had been trying to do a weekly links post, but then that kind of fell to the side, and at some point I was also trying to do it every other week. now, I'm going to try to do a monthly one, and I guess we'll see how long I can keep that up. (:

---------

I am a huge picture book nerd, but I guess that comes with the territory of being a preschool teacher! here's a list from BuzzFeed of the 21 best picture books from 2015. I've actually read four of them and can't wait to read more!

I'm sure we've all heard about the alphabetized Wizard of Oz by now, but I only managed to watch ten minutes of it so far.

when a waterfall is bound to come out of your eyes at any time...

this is from a few years ago, but one of my friends recently shared it on facebook, and it is a great list of little wake-up calls for everyone.

I don't know anything really about hair or makeup, but there are some hairstyles here that I really want to try.

I am so excited to see The Secret Life of Pets! there are so many great funny people doing voices! (:

all of the ice melted in my water.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...